GenesisCare Hurstville offer oncology services including radiation therapy and theranostics treatment.
About the centre
Hurstville offers a comprehensive service with medical oncology, immunotherapy, radiation oncology and Theranostics all under one roof.
Our medical oncology, immunotherapy and Theranostics suites are located on Level 6 – providing expansive sun-drenched views in a comfortable and calm environment.
GenesisCare Hurstville marks the first Theranostics suite in Australia external to a nuclear medicine department, and the first for GenesisCare.
The staff at GenesisCare Hurstville take pride in offering world-class services. We’re proud to be part of a flagship centre that is at the frontier in Australian Oncology.
Trading hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Administered orally or intravenously
- Often used in conjunction with other treatments
- Administered intravenously to boost your immune system response to fight cancer cells
- Combines therapy and diagnostics to specifically target cancer cells
Allied Health Services
- Palliative Care
- Speech Pathologist
- Clinical Counselling
- Social Work
- Exercise Therapy
We are now have consulting rooms in Miranda!
Our GenesisCare Oncologists will now be available to see patients from our new consulting suites at:
Suite 15 + 16, Level 1, 50-52 Urunga Parade
Miranda, 2228, NSW
After consultation, patients will be receive their comprehensive oncology treatment at GenesisCare Hurstville – Waratah Private Hospital, Level 6 31 Dora Street, Hurstville 2220 NSW
At GenesisCare Hurstville we bring together a team of healthcare professionals who will look after and cater to each individual with a specialised package throughout their treatment journey.
There will be a multidisciplinary team (MDT) of clinical experts, who will be responsible for all investigations, diagnosis, treatment options, and supportive after care.
The multi-disciplinary team which specialises all areas of oncology consists of:
- Radiation Oncologists for all areas of Radiation Therapy
- Medical Oncologists for Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy
- Nuclear Medical Physicians for Theranostics
- Oncology Nurses
- Radiation Therapists
- Physiotherapists, specialising in Lymphoedema prevention/management and Exercise Oncology
- Speech Pathologists
- Clinical Counsellors
If you would like to refer a patient please contact:
Telephone: (02) 8568 7601
Fax: (02) 8568 7610