GenesisCare Fiona Stanley Hospital offers radiation therapy.
About the centre
Our centre is located on the lower ground floor at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
We offer radiation therapy, plus our patients have access to all the Allied Health Services provided by Fiona Stanley, including social work. Cancer Council volunteers are regularly onsite.
For patients receiving chemotherapy as part of their treatment, medical oncology is located upstairs on the ground floor.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Superficial Radiotherapy